Please read the following Terms and Conditions relating to your purchase carefully
This website is maintained and operated by Heckington Village Magazine, Address: c/o Community Hub & Library, St Andrew’s Street, Heckington, NG34 9RE.
Heckington Village Magazine (‘HVM’) is the body that publishes Heckington Living (‘the Magazine’).
2. HVM reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove provisions of this Agreement at any time. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to this Agreement or any modifications made to it, you should not subscribe to the Magazine or, if you have already purchased a subscription, you should cancel your subscription with us.
Payment and Fees
3. When you buy magazines or subscriptions from heckingtonliving.co.uk, HVM does not see, hold, process or have access to any of the card or bank data you provide during the transaction. All such transactions are processed entirely by PayPal.com, in accordance with the payment card industry (PCI) compliance standard. PCI is a set of specific security standards that were developed to protect card information during and after a financial transaction.
4. When you click on one of the “Buy Now” buttons at heckington living.co.uk you will be transferred to a PayPal hosted payments page where your details will be processed. Heckington Village Magazine cannot be held responsible and has no means to remedy any error, disagreement or dispute between you, Paypal, your bank or your card issuer about any financial transaction you may make using PayPal. HVM is solely responsible for supplying the edition(s) of the magazine which you purchase as part of the transaction and for which HVM has received payment from you via PayPal.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure and verify that the information you submit to PayPal is full, accurate and correct in order to ensure proper billing and continuity of services. HVM cannot be held responsible if you submit incorrect or incomplete information during the transaction at PayPal that results in your purchase being sent to the wrong address or other errors that are no fault of HVM.
6. HVM agrees to send issues of the magazine to the address including the post code, which you submitted to PayPal. HVM will not replace issues of the magazine that are sent to an address which you submitted in error to PayPal. If you become aware of any such error, you must notify us immediately by emailing [email protected]
Receipt of Subscription
7. Heckington Living is published on a bi-monthly basis with the current cycle ending with the March 2020 issue. When you purchase a subscription you are purchasing the remaining copies in the cycle. The number of editions will be clearly stated on this website and the stated price of the subscription adjusted according to the number of editions remaining in the cycle.
8. When you place an order for subscription, you will receive the latest (in stock edition within 14 days). Depending on when you place your subscription order, receipt of the next issue in the cycle may take anywhere from 4-8 weeks. If you do not receive issues when expected, please contact us at: [email protected]
9. If you live in Heckington, you can obtain a copy from most local retailers. If you live within 3 miles of St Andrew’s Street in Heckington you can subscribe by completing and returning our manual subscription form, in which case magazines will be delivered, free of any delivery charge, by a member of our Distribution Team. Simply email [email protected] with your details and a member of our sales team will contact you.
10. Online sales and subscription are not intended for local purchases or subscriptions (see 9). ALL online orders will incur our standard postage, packing and handling fee (see 11) and will be delivered to the address you supplied by post.
Prices & Charges
11. All online sales of Heckington Living are delivered by post (Royal Mail) and are subject to a postage, packing and handling fee of £1.50 per copy, in addition to the cover price of £1.00, a total of £2.50, incl for each edition.
12. We currently only deliver to mainland UK addresses. Enquiries about delivery to addresses outside mainland UK can be made to: [email protected] If you place an order from this website from outside mainland UK, we reserve the right to cancel your order. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
Changes to your Subscription Data
13. You are responsible for telling HVM about changes to your subscription information. You must notify us if there are any changes to your subscription information, such as a change of name or address. You can do this by emailing [email protected] You must put “SUBSCRIPTION CHANGE” in the subject line and provide your updated information in the body of your message.
Lost or damaged copies
14. If you fail to receive an issue of the magazine or receive a damaged copy, please contact us at: [email protected]
Cancellation and Refunds
15. Either you or Heckington Village Magazine may terminate or cancel your subscription at anytime and receive a refund for the undelivered portion of your order. You can cancel your subscription by emailing subscripti[email protected] or by such other means as we may provide from time to time. We will attempt to process all cancellation requests within 48 hours after we receive your request. Refunds of your subscription will be made after deducting the full single issue cost for each magazine you have been sent, including postage, packing and handling.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
18. THE MAGAZINE AND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO IT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. IN NO EVENT SHALL HVM, ITS COMMITTEE MEMBERS, OR OTHER VOLUNTEERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION.
20. Your exclusive remedy for any claim shall be limited to the cost of your subscription to the magazine. In no event shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid by you. The limitations, exclusions and disclaimers set for above shall apply and be enforceable to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law.
21. These Terms and Conditions are currently only available in English.
22. To print or download a copy, please use the relevant option provided by your browser.